Monday, February 21, 2011

BLOG HOPPING

 


This is new to me but I hope you can check out some of these great artists and their blogs.
The classes we are teaching at Portland ART AND SOUL are at the bottom after all
of the introductions of the artists teaching in Portland. You can click on ART AND SOUL
to register for Portland. Glenny has done it again!! The line up for Portland is wonderful!
 It never ceases to amaze me how she gets the cream of the crop with such diversity.
Check it out !!



5 comments:

Sharyn Sowell said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see you at Art & Soul.

spindelmaker said...

I am so much looking forward to seeing your art in real life. It looks grand on the photos! And I´m looking forward to meeting you too :-)

Jane Davies said...

Can't wait to see your art and meet all of you at Art and Soul!

Ingrid Dijkers said...

Looking so forward to all these events that we'll be teaching at together this year. It's going to be a blast! And what a great line up of instructors for Art and Soul!
All my best-
Ingrid

liz kettle said...

Your flower and bird sculptures are so amazing...can't wait to see them in person at ARt and Soul!